Roast Beefs 2020 CancelledJune 10, 2020
I am sorry to have to announce that due to the present uncertainties of the Corona Virus Pandemic we have taken decision to postpone The Roast Beefs Rally until September 2021.
I will contact individually anyone that has pre-paid to reimburse your Rally fee.
Roast Beefs Rally Team.
Roast Beefs Rally 2020June 10, 2020
Bookings for The Roast Beefs Rally 2020 is now open.
Welcome / Bonjour / Guten Tag
Hello and welcome to the home of the Roast Beefs Rally. We decided it was time for us to get online to give you the latest information on what we have planned.
The Roast Beefs Team