Roast Beefs
French Connection GB

Roast Beefs 2020 Cancelled

May 12, 2021

Dear friends.
I am sorry to have to announce that due to the present uncertainties of the Corona Virus Pandemic we have taken decision to postpone The Roast Beefs Rally until September 2021.
I will contact individually anyone that has pre-paid to reimburse your Rally fee.

Kind regards
Chris Wrightson
Roast Beefs Rally Team.


[News Feed]    

Latest News Articles

Bookings Open!

June 1, 2021read more

Roast Beefs 2021

May 12, 2021read more

Roast Beefs 2020 Cancelled

June 10, 2020read more

Roast Beefs Rally 2020

November 20, 2019read more

New French Connection website

February 3, 2019read more